Launched in 1993 to answer the demand of some American jazz musicians (a JAVA with even more wood), the V16 has a thicker tip than the Traditional Vandoren reeds and a longer palette. The sound is more brilliant and more percussive and particularly well adapted to all new styles of music.
- Medium-thick heart which is more than JAVA but less than Traditional
- Also available in other strengths
- Every reed sealed in ‘Flow Pack’ to ensure freshness.
- Thicker tip than the traditional Vandoren reeds and has a longer palette
- Produces a more brilliant and percussive sound